Goodbye Summer…Hello, Fall…
With the change in the seasons comes lots of new releases! I love to look at all the new makeup available at Sephora!
There has been a lot of buzz around the new Fenty beauty line.
One of the most praised products is the long-wear foundation available in 40 shades. A 1.08 oz bottle is $34.
“A soft matte, long-wear foundation with buildable, medium to full coverage, in a boundary-breaking range of shades.”
Click HERE to check it out at the Sephora website.
Another launch creating a lot of buzz is the TOO FACED Just Peachy collection.
The packaging is stunning! The thought and details that went into the creation of each design is amazing. This Sweetie Pie Bronzer ($30 USD) is so cute, I think that I wouldn’t want to use it because the design is so well thought out!
While all of the products in the new Peaches and Cream launch look great the one that caught my eye the most is the Velvet Matte Eye Shadow Palette, of course, since eyeshadow is my favorite. –
“Just Peachy Mattes is infused with refreshing peach and sweet fig cream in our exclusive modern comfort matte formula for intense color payoff that’s beyond blendable. Create endless looks with 12 matte shades of warm peaches, buttery creams, and rich browns that smell and feel oh so good.” You can find the Velvet Matte Eye Shadow Palette by clicking HERE.
When talking about new releases at Sephora I cannot fail to mention the Sephora Favorites!
If you have been reading my blog for any amount of time, you know that I love to try out samples! These sets are a sample lovers dream! Priced between $24-$75 these sets are a great way to try out some really great products at a great price!
The set that looks the best to me is the Superstars Everyday Must Haves
“A multi-branded sampler set of beauty’s most coveted all-stars with three full-size and 10 deluxe-size products.
This set contains:
– 0.003 oz/ 0.085 g Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
– beautyblender® The Original beautyblender®
– 0.1 oz/ 3 g Benefit Hoola Bronzer
– 0.03 oz/ 0.9 g Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Pink
– 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g Kat Von D Beauty Lock-It Setting Powder
– 0.035 oz/ 1 g MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Microfinishing Loose Powder
– 0.01 oz/ 0.37 g Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer
– 0.06 oz/ 1.8 g Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella
– 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
– 0.13 oz/ 4 mL tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara in black
– 0.08 oz/ 2.3 mL Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipstick in Sell Out
– 1 oz/ 30 mL Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
– 0.08 oz/ 2.5 mL Yves Saint Laurent Touche Èclat Radiant Touch in 2 Luminous Ivory”
Another set that I think is a really great deal is the Sephora Favorites Skin Wonderland set. Skin care is so important! If your skin looks great your makeup will look great! This set has 13 products and costs $68 USD.
“A 13-piece set curated with products for visibly radiant skin from head to toe.
This set contains:
– 0.16 fl oz/ 5 mL AMOREPACIFIC The Essential Creme Fluid
– 0.338 fl oz/ 10 mL boscia® Porefecting White Charcoal Mattifying Treatment Primer
– 0.74 fl oz/ 22 mL Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel (one set of 5 skincare treatments)
– 0.5 fl oz/ 15 mL Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream
– 1.7 fl oz/ 50 mL First Aid Beauty® Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer
– 1.52 oz/ 40 g Foreo LUNA™ Play
– 1 fl oz/ 30 mL fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask
– 0.338 oz/ 10 g IT COSMETICS Bye Bye Makeup™ 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm
– 2 fl oz/ 59 mL Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Vanilla Apricot
– 0.5 fl oz/ 15 mL Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
– 0.25 fl oz/ 7 mL OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum®
– 0.3 oz/ 8 g SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer
– 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g tarte Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment
What about you? Are there any new products at Sephora that you are excited about? Let me know in the comments!