I have been making these cookies for my family recently and they have been loving them! They are so simple to make and yet so delicious.
I even like to add in some other ingredients like chocolate chips and nuts. Sometimes I will put two together with frosting in between and make a whoopie pie out of them.
Since there are so many different cake mix flavors, the options are endless! Some of my favorites flavors to make are devil’s food, funfetti, and white cake with chocolate chips.
If you want your cookies to turn out looking like crinkle cookies, use a chocolate cake mix cookies and roll the balls of dough through a pile of powdered sugar before baking. They are so good!!!
- 1 (18.25 oz) box of cake mix- any kind.
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 c. Vegetable Oil (I used grapeseed, but you can use whatever type you like)
- 1 TBS water
- Heat oven to 375.
- Mix cookie ingredients together.
- Scoop dough onto cookie sheet. If you don’t have a scoop just roll the cookies into balls and place them evenly spaced onto cookie sheet.
- Cook for 7-9 minutes or until the edges start to brown.
Let me know if you try them and what you think! don’t blame me if you can’t stop eating them!