Here’s another tip for Tip Tuesday:
Today’s tip is about how to get the best foundation application!
- Clean and tone your skin. A great base starts with prepped skin.
- Moisturize your face. Give the moisturizer time to sink into the skin.
- Prime your face. Choose your primer based on what you want it to do.
- Apply a small amount of foundation to start. It is better to need to apply more to increase coverage than to have too much on right from the start.
- My current favorite foundation applying tool is the REAL TECHNIQUES Miracle Complexion Sponge
- Apply a fine layer of loose setting powder to the entire face concentrating on problem areas of your face.
- One of my favorite powders is the Coty Airspun Powder.
- Lightly spray your face with a setting spray.
Let me know if you try it out and what you think! If you are enjoying these tips every Tuesday you can check them all out by clicking HERE.