Here’s another tip for Tip Tuesday:
Today’s tip is about how to apply your bronzer to get the best results.
I am so pale, therefore, I NEED bronzer! Along with blush and mascara, it is one of those magical makeup products that can be applied quickly and simply, yet will instantly add life to your face.
Here are my tips on how to get the best results from your bronzer application.
- Apply powder bronzer after all of your cream products have been set.
- Using a clean fluffy brush, dip your brush into the bronzer, tap away any excess, don’t skip this part of the step
- Sweep a small amount onto the areas where your skin would naturally pick up sun:
- the top of the cheeks
- on the nose
- across the forehead
- a touch on the chin
- Blend the color up and out along the tops of your cheekbones and forehead.
- Apply more as needed
- Blend, blend, blend!
For shimmery formulas, only apply to the higher points of the face, similar to how you would apply highlighter.
Keep in mind that even if you are using the world’s best makeup, if you don’t use the correct technique it’s not going to look good on you.
Three of my current favorite bronzers are:
- TARTE Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer $30
- The PHYSICIANS FORMULA Butter Bronzer Murumuru Butter Bronzer $15
- The ULTA Matte Bronzer $10.
Be sure to come back for next week’s Tip Tuesday about the correct technique for blush application. The following Tip Tuesdays we’ll be discussing highlighter application.
Let me know if you try it out and what you think! If you are enjoying these tips every Tuesday you can check them all out by clicking HERE.