I’ve been looking for a reason to make an eclair cake and celebrating Labor day with family tomorrow will give me the perfect opportunity!
2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
2 1/2 cups milk
1 (16 ounce) package graham cracker squares
Hershey’s chocolate frosting (recipe and link below)
1. In a medium bowl, thoroughly yet carefully blend the pudding mix, whipped topping, and milk.
2. Arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares in the bottom of a 13×9 inch baking pan. Evenly spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers. Top with another layer of crackers and the remaining pudding mixture. Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
3. To make it easier to spread, melt the frosting just a bit, about 15 seconds in the microwave. Spread the frosting over the whole cake up to the edges of the pan.
4. Cover, and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
5. Enjoy! Try not to eat the whole thing yourself
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine 2/3 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
3 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Melt butter. Stir in cocoa. Alternately add powdered sugar and milk, beating to spreading consistency.
2. Add small amount additional milk, if needed. Stir in vanilla. About 2 cups frosting.