Recently I posted about meal planning and using my crock pot to make Seven Days of Clean Eating Slow-Cooker Recipes. Here is another one of the recipes that we really enjoyed…
Balsamic Rosemary Chicken
Serves 4-6 Recipe
❏ 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
❏ 1/2 tsp. of minced garlic
❏ 1/2 tsp. of dried rosemary
❏ 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
❏ pinch of kosher salt
❏ 1/4 tsp. of freshly ground black pepper
1. Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
2. Combine all ingredients and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
3. Flip chicken about halfway through.
4. Turn crockpot to low and fork shred chicken, allowing to cook for another 30 minutes.
5. Serve with cous cous, rice, or quinoa to complete the meal… and don’t forget the veggies!