Happy Thanksgiving! We just finished enjoying these delicious “Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars” as part of our Thanksgiving breakfast. I highly recommend this recipe which can be found on the pillsbury website…
2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2cup butter, melted
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll 1 can dough. Place in bottom of ungreased 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Stretch to cover bottom of dish, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup of the sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in vanilla. Spread over dough in baking dish.
- Unroll second can of dough. Carefully place on top of cream cheese layer. Pinch seams together.
- Pour melted butter evenly over top. Mix remaining 1/2 cup sugar with the cinnamon, and sprinkle evenly over butter.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool slightly, about 20 minutes. Refrigerate for easy cutting. Cover and refrigerate any remaining bars.
Enjoy the holiday!
Click HERE to go to the Pilsbury website
2 thoughts on “Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars”
Reblogged this on Heba vs Reason.