Another month has flown by and tomorrow is Christmas! I love Christmas, what a wonderful time of year! Family, parties, food, fun, and cookies (you know I love cookies!)
Almost all the ladies that I work with now subscribe to ipsy. I always loving seeing what everyone else received in their bags. It is like opening a shiny pink wrapped gift every month!
December’s theme is “carpe p.m.” Forget rules, responsibilities, and to do lists. Right now, there’s only fun! Decide to live in the moment.
While I have heard many people disagree with me, I think that this months bag is super cute! The material a fuzzy furry pink material. It is a nice rectangular shape with the zipper across the top. This one has a little pull handle and it is supposed to double as a wristlet clutch “perfect for all your holiday events”!
As usual my daughter took one look at the bag and said “I want it!” As usual I told her we can share it.
Here is what I got in my bag for December:
City Color CosmeticsBe Matte Blush in Fresh Melon, Blackberry, and Guava
This blush trio is very smooth and pigmented. I really like that all three of the shades included are matte. It seems as if most blushes have some sort of sparkle in them. While they are beautiful on their own, I have been wearing all three colors swirled together. Another great thing about this blush it is also cruelty free! Colors included are fresh melon, blackberry and guava. How cute that they have fruit related names.
Ultra-fine pressed powders are unbelievably simple to blend, so we can go from peekaboo
- Fresh Melon is a perfectly sweet pink. Blackberry teases with a hint of mauve. And Guava adds some peach flavor. All three shades look stunning on any skin tone.
- Mix and match to create custom colors just for you.
- Can’t stop, won’t stop. Color that takes us from dawn ‘til dusk.
Hikari Cosmetics Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner in Iris
When I first saw this I was not happy at all! I have gotten so many black eyeliners in my recent ipsy bags. I was planning to pass it along to a coworker. Come to find out, this liquid liner is actually purple. I will be keeping this one and giving her another unopend one that I have.
- Late-night party ready. Goes on smooth and won’t smudge.
- A stiff upper tip. Pointed end doesn’t bend or wiggle, so we can create incredibly precise lines.
- Pigmented enough to give color with one coat. But we like to intensify the hue by layering it.
NYX Professional Makeup Prismatic Shadow in Fireball
I think that ipsy has decided that this is the color of eye shadow that I need to be wearing. The last 6 eyeshadows that they have sent me have been some form of this shade. That’s ok, I like eye shadow and I like this color with my eyes.
This shadow is so pigmented! It has super rich color with a metallic shimmer in just this one single swipe. This eye shadow formula is awesome! Smooth and creamy. I don’t know why I haven’t heard more about these NYX shadows. Have any of you tried these?
- Go it alone. No primer necessary to turn on the glitz and get a look that lasts.
- Standout formula. Soft texture makes the shadow easy to blend, without flecks falling onto our cheeks.
ipsters who sample this shadow in their Glam Bag will receive Bedroom Eyes, Fireball, Jaded or Punk Heart
Symphony Beauty Snow Cream Moisturizer
This stuff smells amazing! Because it was hard and frozen from being outside in my mail, I thought it was going to be the consistency of coconut oil. In actuality it is more like a gel. I haven’t used it yet, but I am looking forward to trying it out.
Zero gravity. This weightless whipped gel moisturizer feels as light and fluffy as fresh snow—and has us dreaming of a white Christmas.
- Instant gratification. Absorbs immediately and leaves our faces looking fresh and hydrated.
- Cut the grease. No sticky or tacky residue left behind. Just super smooth skin.
- Oh, do glow on. Vitamin E nourishes and helps brighten up our complexions.
tarte Cosmetics Deluxe Maracuja Oil
I have heard really good things about this oil, so I am really excited about trying it! During the winter months I add a drop or two of oil to my foundation, so I will definitely get some good use out of this oil in the next few winter months.
Oils can seem scary (um hello! who wants to look greasy?!) but this multitasker left our skin quenched, nourished, and dewy—not shiny. You’ll want to have a bottle on you at all times.
- Packed with complexion heroes like skin-brightening Vitamin C and repairing fatty acids
- Use it for a zillion other things like frizz-fighting, on-the-go manis, makeup removal
I would love for you to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can find me as Looking Joli Good on all three. I would also love to follow you on Instagram and Twitter as well, so let me know your user name in the comment section below!