I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the beautiful Hannah Harden at Vogue In Vines, she has a wonderful blog and I am envious of her long legs 🙂
Olivia Blake at Diadem of Beauty also nominated me, as well as Siobhan over at Beauty and the Look. Thank you ladies, it was so kind of you to choose me. I really enjoyed reading and answering your questions. Check out their blogs! You will be glad that you did. Click HERE to read my previous Liebster award post.
Here are my answers to their questions.
Vogue In Vines questions…
- Favorite dessert? I love desserts, all desserts, I have a MAJOR sweet tooth! Caramel, especially is my favorite! I can’t narrow it down, pretty much if it has caramel in it, I love it.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Oh, the places you will go…I would love to travel all over the world! Specifically I would like to go to the city of lights, Paris, France.
- What is the best dish you can cook? I am going to brag, get ready for it… I am a really good cook. I love to eat and therefore pretty much everything I make I want to taste good.I frequently post recipes that are my favorites and specialties.
- Favorite restaurant? As I have said, I LOVE to eat good food. I also love to try new restaurants so I don’t necessarily have a favorite one.
- If you could have dinner with any 3 people, who would they be? Well, actually, I eat dinner every night with the 3 most important people in the world,my husband, son and daughter.
- Favorite perfume? I don’t personally wear it, but I do love the scent of Marc Jacobs Daisy
- What is your biggest pet peeve? I hate when people are running late and don’t call or text to let me know.
- Lipstick or lipgloss? While I love lipstick, but I am totally a nonsticky shiny lipgloss girl
- Favorite movie? Ledges of the Fall 1994 with Brad Pitt, Anthony Hopkins, Aidan Quinn, and Henry Thomas.(If you have never seen it, you definitely should!)
- What is something you are really good at? I am really good at talking to strangers. Kind of a weird “talent”, but it is something that I am good at 😉
Beauty and the Look’s questions are..
- What is your favourite book? I have so many favorites. I will try to narrow it down to just one…um…I am going to go with A Tree Grows In Brooklyn by Betty Smith If you have ever read it, you know why it is my favorite.
- Have you ever had a nickname? What is it? My nickname is Lua pronounced Loo-ah. When I was in Nursing School, my chemistry professor had a speech impediment and pronounced Laura without the “r” like Loo-ah. Even after we were finished with that chemistry class, a few of the girls who hadn’t know me before the class actually thought that my name was Lua.
- What is your favourite inspirational quote? There are so many awesome quotes. One of my favorites right now is “Slow progress is better than No progress!”
- What is your favourite item of clothing? I have this one pair of gap jeans that I love so so so much! I would wear those things every day of my life if I could. I don’t, but I would if I could
- Why did you start your blog? Often I get asked by my friends how I do different makeup looks or techniques as well as what types of makeup and brands I use. I basically started blogging because I felt as if I had some useful things that I could share with others.
- Do you like to bake? What is your favourite thing to bake? I love to bake and chocolate chip cookies with M&M’s are one of my favorites!!! Yum!
- Favourite clothes shop? I love Ann Taylor clothes, and the GAP
- Favourite song? I don’t know if I have a favorite, but I am really loving Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys (when my daughter sings along with her, it is pretty much the cutest thing ever!)
- Favourite season? Hands down Spring! I love all the sunshine and flowers
- Lipstick or lipgloss? While I love lipstick, I am totally a nonsticky shiny lipgloss girl
Diadem of Beauty’s questions for me?
- Whats your go to make up item for everyday? If I could only wear one thing I would wear mascara
- Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter? Spring
- Favourite Foundation? I am loving the Maybelline Better Skin Super Stay Foundation (If you want to, you can read what I think about it by clicking HERE)
- Why did you create a blog? Same as above answer 🙂
- Favourite Makeup Guru? I LOVE Tati Westbrook from Glam Life Guru You seriously have got to check her out!
- Ultimate Beauty Must have you think everyone needs? Everyone needs a great moisturizer. You have got to take good care of your skin.
- Favourite Blogger? There are so many great bloggers, I don’t know if I can pick a favorite. I really enjoy reading Huda Kattan at hudabeauty.com She is not only beautiful, but she has such a great personality.
- One top make up tip/Advice you can give your readers. Always wear sunscreen!
- Which Kardashian/Jenner Sister has the best make up? Um, honestly, I don’t “keep up with the Kardashians”…so…Kim?
- Whats the most amount of money you’ve ever spent on a make up product? I think the $72.50 for a 17.6 oz/500gm Borghese Fango Active Mud For Face and Body mud mask that I wrote about in my weekly highlight last week.
Thanks for reading and go check out Vogue In Vines, Diadem of Beauty, and Beauty and the Look.
One thought on “Liebster Award Number 2, 3, and 4!”
Reblogged this on Ancien Hippie.