I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Becca-anne Beauty, thank you so much! Go check her out, she has such a lovely blog!
- Thank the person/people who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
- This is to spread the love and I’m doing these awards so that we’ll meet interesting bloggers. Please do check out all of the blogs I nominated and follow them if you like.
Here are my nominees Definitely check out all of their blogs, they are absolutely lovely!
Becca-anne Beauty’s questions for me:
- How long have you been blogging for? I have been blogging for 3 months, it seems as if it has been a lot longer.
- Why do you blog? I blog because I feel like it is a fun way to be creative.
- What would you consider to be your biggest achievement? My biggest achieved is the one thing that I have really wanted to do and that is become a wife and mother. But good marriages and good mothers don’t happen accidentally, so it is something that I have to work at every day.
- What is you dream job? I actually just stared my dream job and I LOVE it! I am a Registered Nurse and just started working in an Out Patient Infusion Unit. We give chemo and blood and IV medications. It is such a great job and I love all the gals that I work with.
- What is your favourite perfume? I am very “scent-sitive” meaning I can’t really wear a lot of perfume without getting headaches. I do love the smell of Pleasures from Estee Lauder I actually wore it for years and suffered through the headaches it gave me.
- Your current go-to product. Hmmm, I think I would have to say my cake flavored Chapstick. It is so simple, yet I cannot live without it.
- Where is your favourite place to be and why? I love to be at home with my family
- A current song that you are loving. I love music and I love to sing, not sure if those listening to me are enjoying themselves, haha. Rather Be by Clean Bandit, I could listen to this song on repeat over and over…and over. I love Jess Glynne’s voice. I also love her song Right Here. So lovely!
- Summer or winter? No question, Summer!!!! I HATE winter!
- What are you looking forward to this season? I am looking forward to gaining an extra hour of sleep when we turn the clocks back for Day Light Savings.
- What will you be doing for christmas this year? We spend Christmas with family every year. I love Christmas even more now that I have kids to enjoy it with.
My questions for the bloggers:
- What makeup tools do you use on a daily basis?
- Where would you like to travel to if you had an endless amount of time and money?
- Even if you don’t post daily, do you write/research for your blog everyday?
- What is the number one best makeup purchase you have ever made and why?
- Favorite TV show?
- What was your very first job?
- Do you a save or a splurge?
- Sweet or Salty? Coffee or tea?
- What do you use to remove eye makeup and mascara?
- Who is your favorite beauty blog and YouTube beauty Guru? (I am always looking for new people to follow and watch)
- Lipstick, Gloss, Lip Stain, Balm, or Lip Liner?