Do you shop for your beauty items at CVS? If you don’t, you definitely should! There are so many ways to save at CVS. Get yourself an Extra Care Rewards card and start saving. They often have great deals on beauty products each week as well as awesome coupons you send to your card as well as print right at the CVS store .
Here is a list of this weeks sales:
- 20% off all MUA Makeup Academy products (excludes gift sets and clearance)
- 20% off Carol’s Daughter haircare (new to CVS, excludes trial/travel sizes)
- 25% off all Excipial skincare (new targeted skincare line from the makers of Cetaphil)
- Pop*arazzi nail products 2/$3 (excludes kits and clearance)
CoverGirl Simple Ageless products $12.99 each
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail colors and top coat 2/$15
- Buy any 2 L’Oreal cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Spend $15 on any Maybelline foundation, powder, blush, concealer, mascara, eyeliner or brow cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Spend $15 on any Nuance Salma Hayek cosmetics, facial care or haircare get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all NYX cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl cosmetics (excludes Simply Ageless and clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Almay cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Garnier skincare
- BOGO1/2OFF all L’Oreal skincare
- View full ad HERE for additional sales and deals.
**Also check your extra care card for additional beauty coupons. I have a $3 off $15 Cosmetics – includes eyes, face, lips and nails coupon available on my card this week.**
Also, did you know about the CVS Beauty Club. For every $50 you spend, you’ll earn $5 ExtraBucks. It is free to join and you don’t have to spend the $50 at once. You can keep track of your purchases by looking at the bottom of your receipt.
- 10% off beauty shopping pass after enrollment
- $5 ExtraBucks for every $50 you spend on qualifying beauty purchases
- $3 ExtraBucks on your birthday
- Emails with coupons tips and new product info
You have to have an ExtraCare Card join the Beauty Club. All you have to do to join is clickHERE and fill out your info . You can earn reward points on Cosmetics, Fragrances, Hair Accessories, Hair Appliances, Hair Care, Hair Color, Healthy Skin Care and Skin Care.
It is like being paid for being beautiful 🙂