- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Cadbury Mini Eggs candies, crushed
- In a stand mixer or medium bowl beat cream cheese and butter together.
- Add brown sugar, confectioner’s sugar, and vanilla until well combined.
- Stir in Cadbury Mini Eggs candies with a spatula.
- Serve with graham crackers or cookies of your choice.
If you aren’t a fan of Cabdury Mini Eggs (maybe you should go get checked out by your doctor because there may be something wrong with you!) you can substitute any of your favorite Easter candy for the mini eggs. I bet Reese’s pieces eggs or Reese’s peanut butter cup eggs would be wonderful as well, or even M&M’s! The candy combinations are pretty much endless!